JOB ROLE: Advertising Officer
JOB REF: ADVERTISING OFFICER/ MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/09
CLOSING DATE: 5th April 2022
We are looking for a passionate Advertising Officer to join our Marketing team. You will plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will ensure that all advertising operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
The goal is to ensure that the advertising efforts of the company and client add the highest value to its business.
- Strategic sales and marketing of all advert platforms within the terminal.
- Ensure revenue generation from the marketing department to achieve departmental revenue budget.
- Follow-up on advertising media agencies and brands for revenue in order to achieve advert budget.
- Document all correspondence between company and media agencies/brands.
- Timely implementation and resolution of agencies and brands complaints.
- Knowledge and adherence to company and Group polices.
- Constant review of agreement among company and/or media agencies to ensure adherence.
- Ensure preparation of work permit for media agencies and brands.
- Maintain good relationship with media agencies and brands.
- Take potential advertisers on walk round the terminal to identify potential advert platforms.
- Prepare and send advert periodic reports- weekly and monthly report.
- Daily inspection of all advert platforms to ensure they are in good condition.
- Ensure process internal approvals, invoices, and other relevant paperwork.
- Keep abreast of information and development in the advertising industry.
- Support both Brand Activation, Events and Facility Tour Unit in achieving their objective.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. /HND in Marketing, Sales, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience and proven experience in Advertising or similar role.
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point
- Solid knowledge of marketing, advertising techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2022 using the Job ref ADVERTISING OFFICER/MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/09 as subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted