JOB ROLE: Marketing Officer
JOB REF: MARKETING OFFICER/ MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/10
CLOSING DATE: 5th April 2022
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to join our team. You will plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company and client add the highest value to its business.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of the sales and marketing department.
- Build up customer clientele base by constantly prospecting new customers and maintaining old ones.
- Keeping close watch on competitors’ activities, strategizing ground-breaking and reactionary plans
- Collate and analyze customer feedback and report same to Management.
- Develop reports on future trends and potentials to explore
- Ensure the team’s timely delivery of good quality products to customers
- Monitor delivery process to ensure that payments from customers are received as at when due.
- Process Sales & Marketing related internal approvals, invoices, and other relevant paperwork.
- Deal with ad-hoc duties as advised by Line Manager
- Maintain proper & orderly documentation/filing for all internal &external clients.
- Follow up on lead contact for business possibilities at
- Support both the Advert, Events and Facility Tour Unit in achieving their objective.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. /HND in Marketing, Sales, or any related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience and proven experience in Marketing or similar role
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2022 using the Job ref MARKETING OFFICER/ MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/10 as subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted