JOB ROLE: Head Marketing
JOB REF: HEAD MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/08
CLOSING DATE: 5th April 2022
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards remarkable success. The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it achieve its goals and meet revenue expectations.
- Ensure revenue generation from all the units within the department.
- Manage all approved concessionaires as well as maintain good working relationships with stakeholders across the Resort Group, Brands, Agencies and Regulatory Authorities.
- Constantly reviewing existing products and bring forth new products and services as well as plan and organize marketing functions and operations to ensure they project the company’s uniqueness”
- Ensure that all business and financial terms are agreed with the customer, documented, and appropriately executed/signed off.
- Document business processes which assure our revenues and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate customer database and ensure customer records and complete, accurate, organized, and presented in a standardized format which facilities speedy and efficient access to customer and business information.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of university bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Sales, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10-12 years post – graduation work experience in marketing (7+ years’
Proven experience as Head Marketing or similar role)
- MSc/MA will be a plus
- Experience in aviation business and marketing related professional certification e.g., Certified APCON (Advertising Practitioner Council of Nigeria) Membership
- Good relationship skills, high energy, ethical, organized, result oriented and diligence.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for
all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g., social media) and non- digital (e.g., press) channels
- Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 5th April 2022 using the Job ref HEAD MARKETING/HR/2022/MAR/08 as subject.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted