JOB ROLE: CIVIL ENGINEERING OFFICER
JOB REF: CIVIL ENGINEERING /TSD/HR/2022/APR/01
CLOSING DATE: 8th April 2022
We are looking to fill the position of Civil Engineering Officer with experience in quantity surveying/building to join our Technical Services Team. Successful candidate will assist in directing and coordinating all construction, operation, and maintenance of activities at the company premises.
- Coordinating all civil, structures, maintenance work at the Terminal.
- Support the Inspection all Civil works to ensure conformance to design specification and safety standards
- Carry out estimation of quantities, materials, and equipment to be used
- Provide reports on construction, structures/ maintenance works.
- Take responsibilities for the unit and other related jobs.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities and spending within the unit.
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering and its application to building/structures.
- Prepare necessary documentations – Reports, budget for the unit.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly report for the unit.
- Must understands the basics of structural analysis and its application
- Direct all construction, operation, and maintenance activities at the BASL premises.
- Proffer solutions to structural defects/failure as regards industry standards.
- Design and analyze drawings related to structures and otherwise.
Qualification and Experience:
- First degree must be in in Quantity Surveying, Building or Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Quality Surveyor or Architect is required
- Willingness to resume immediately.
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word MS Power Point
- Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8th April 2022 using the Job ref CIVIL ENGINEERING /TSD/HR/2022/APR/01 as subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted